Individual Income Tax Filing

Income tax filing for individuals.

Corporate Income Tax Filing

Income tax filing for corporate business owners.

Partnership Income Tax Filing

Income tax filing for partnership business owners.

Prior Year Income Tax Filing

Income tax filing for prior years.


Prior Year Returns
Home » Services » Filing » Prior Year Returns

Prior Year Income Taxes

Federal and State Filing


BoswickTax offers its best tax services for the millions of US residents who are seeking help in reporting their taxes quickly and easily every year.

US Federal laws require an individuals and business entities to file their income tax returns along with other supporting documents to report their income. No matter where your residence is, you have to report your individual income tax return according to the laws and regulations enforced by the IRS.

Since our inception, we have offered our quick and easy personal tax services to individuals who were seeking taxation help or any creative financial solution. Individual tax returns are a form that a person submits to a federal, state, or taxation agency to report, calculate, and pay their taxes. The disclosure of information assists in the assessment of due taxes.

Who Should File

Any individual or business entity that did not file a return when they had a liability to file. In some cases, these individuals or entities may receive a notice requesting a return and payment. 

When to File

Late returns can be filed anytime, but may have interest and penalty owed on any tax amounts due. Having a late return may be a burden but it’s best to get it taken care as soon as possible to avoid further interest and penalty charges.

If a refund is due then you must file your return within 3 years of the return due date to receive the refund. On the plus side, if a refund is owed to you then there is generally no penalty or interest assessed.

More Information

If you cannot pay what you owe, we can request an additional 60-120 days to pay your account in full through the Online Payment Agreement application. If you need more time to pay, we can request an installment agreement or you may qualify for an offer in compromise.

Getting Started

To get started, send us a message and request an online portal. We’ll setup an account for you and then your tax preparer will walk you through the next steps.